- Two strands of sessions: Sustainability and Program Management
- Texas presenters from our HIPPY programs, Intercultural Development Research Association (IDRA), Fiesta Foods, University of North Texas, Dallas ISD and more
- A Table Talk session where participants got to share information on a particular topic and pick up ideas and a handout
- A fantastic opening reception at a local Dallas ISD and HIPPY school--Medrano Elementary. We had HIPPY children from 6 different elementary schools performing as well as a home visitor from Irving, the Alabama Dream Girls and students from Booker T. Washington High School
- General sessions on parent involvement as well as A Place of Our Own
- A moving and motivating closing session with Donna Padron Haddock
- Super hospitality bags chock full of goodies from Fiesta, Verizon, IDRA, and many other organizations.
The conference was truly a group effort, by the five state HIPPY offices. It was a pleasure to work with such a talented and creative team.